Thursday 8 October 2015

Working with PAs & EAs worldwide.... can you spot yourself in one of my course photos?

I've just been spending an hour or two pulling together some images to use in a promotional banner, to advertise my training courses.

Going through my folders of photos has taken me ages - because for every image, I've stopped, looked at the faces, remembered some of the names (but not all, I'm good but not THAT good) - and remembered the stories they shared within the courses that they attended.

In just five and a half years (during the first four years of which I was already carrying out a full-time job), I've met and delivered training, mentoring and / or coaching for well over 3,000 Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Secretaries, Office Managers, Admin Assistants - support staff by whatever name or title you choose to call them.

I'm not sure I can express in words how lucky, fortunate, hanging-out-of-my-pockets-with-joy this feels. I just know that I've spent the last two hours or so with a great big grin on my face, remembering.

Here's the combined image that I've put together, to be displayed in the middle of a vertical banner advertising my Pica Aurum training courses:  can you spot yourself?????

Some of my Pica Aurum training courses - and attendees - 2010 to 2015

I've made the image clickable so that you can see a larger version of it.....

Sorry I couldn't include everyone - there were SO many photos of groups to choose from, these are just a selection....


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment