I got home on Sunday afternoon from a few days' break in Paris with a friend - which was lovely. Now I'm back to the grindstone....
Projects this week include:
- finalising a book on online dating that I'm editing - written by a friend, under a psuedonym;
- working on putting together an A-Z book for a fellow trainer;
- working on putting together a children's book for a former colleague;
- working on my presentation for the Office* show in mid-October;
- pulling together more articles for this term's issue of NAHPA magazine for PAs in education;
- plus more writing of my own books (I have four in different stages of development at the moment), and marketing for my training courses.
Fortunately, with my bad back, I can manage to work on all of these from my bed via laptop and iPad and the internet. I love technology that enables me to continue doing stuff even when I can't sit up at a desk....... :-)